Photobucket
Saturday, March 5, 2011
back to basics
It is unfair to start a blog without any substance besides a statement and a ridiculously confusing picture so I will be making an introduction for this collection of thoughts.

Like the cyclical process this blog has gone through the years, the design has reverted back into a mixture of old and semi-old but unfortunately the apple and floating clouds will not be making a return. Wiki tells me I'm one of the hundred and fifty six million blogs on the internet so I wonder what I can do to differentiate my self qualified philosophical insights from all the others. Perhaps intriguing insights such as "Why do we bake cookies and cook bacon?" courteously supplied by onelinersandproverbs dot com from time to time will prove successful. Otherwise I'll rely on a combination of microsoft paint and goodwill pans (puns) which will most definitely prove to be deadly.

Though Plato states "One man cannot practice many arts with success.", I unfortunately do not have a set concept for this blog as of now so it'll continue to be a collection of thoughts.

Oh my goodness she's gorgeous.

one thousand
words
Photobucket

and you shall receive

when in rome ..

archives

blogger statistics